81" Multipoint Lock Replacement Kit for ESSVE - Euro VersionOriginal ESSVE Lock info:
Overall Length: 81" with radius ends
Faceplate Width: 25/32 (20mm)
Handle PZ: 3-5/8 (92mm)
Lock Cylinder: Euro Style
Backset: 1-3/4" (45mm)
Bottom Hook Position: 26" (replacement Tongue @ 26.42")
Top Hook Position: 46.97" (replacement Tongue @ 46.97")
Replacement Kit Components
- 20mm 45/92 Lower Gear with Tongue @ 26.42"
- 20mm Upper Extension with Tongue @ 46.97"
- Stainless Steel Installation Screws
ESSVE Replacement Lock Info (Replacement Article):
- The replacement kit has square vs radius ends; it is crop-able to fit your door panel height requirements 81-1/8". How to trim lock article.
- This Euro Cylinder Version is changing from Hook Locking Positions to Tongues. Might require minor modification of strikes.
Additional ResourcesMultipoint Lock WorksheetESSVE Lock Replacement Article (PDF) How To Trim / Crop LockReverse Lock Handing
: Change the direction of the spring latch by first extending the deadbolt (see lock operation below), pull out the spring latch and rotate accordingly.Lock Operation:
This lock has an Anti-Slam / Mishandling latch that needs to be pushed in to operate lock.
- Lock: Lift the handle to extend deadbolt and other locking positions and turn thumb-turn to secure in locked position.
- Unlock: Turn thumb-turn or key to unlocked position and push down on lever.