All About Doors & Windows Refund & Return Policy
We are happy to refund most orders (minus the cost of shipping), and we are eager to help you find the correct replacement part.
We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on items to account for the additional cost incurred for original shipping and handling. This includes, but is not limited to, basement windows, multipoint locks, window surrounds and items over 6 feet in width or length.
We cannot refund item(s) that are*:
- Scratched, broken, used, or with missing or replaced parts
- Special order, final sale or "non-returnable" as identified on original web listing or by sales representative
- Damaged in return shipping process due to lack of proper packaging and padding
In order for your purchase to be refunded, item(s) must be:
- Received within 30 days of the return authorization approval (details below)
- In new, re-sellable condition; proper packaging and padding is responsibility of the customer
- In full entirety: all parts, screws, hardware, etc. included. No missing parts.
- Shipped with an All About Doors & Windows pre-approved Return Authorization (RA). (Details below.)
*We reserve the right to refuse full or partial refunds on purchases. If a returned item is received in unsellable condition, and has been deemed non-refundable, we can ship it back, If you wish, at your expense.
How to Obtain a Return Authorization (RA):
- Within 30 days of the shipment of your purchase, please click here to send a message to the returns department with the following information:
- Sales order number
- Item # that you wish to return (if more than one part on order)
- Reason for your return
- Email and phone number we can reach you at
- If you received the wrong part or it is damaged, please include a photo
- Pack your purchase securely in a box with appropriate packing to ensure the safe return of our product, and mail it to:
All About Doors & Windows
110 E. 16th Avenue
North Kansas City, MO 64116
- Once we receive your return in the mail, it may take up to 7 business days to process the return and issue a refund if it applies. If everything is received in good condition, you will receive a refund minus the original shipping and / or other charges.
We do not process exchanges. You will be charged for the new order when placed and refunded for the original order when returned.
We do our best to ensure that you receive the correct parts you purchased in pristine condition; however, mistakes sometimes happen. If you are returning an item due to an error on our part, please let us know.
If a Damaged part is being returned we require a photo of the damage, to file claims with the carrier and to determine if All About Doors & Windows needs the part returned. Our customer service associate will arrange for your order to be replaced and/or refunded as quickly as possible.
Cancellation Policy for Items Purchased on AllAboutDoors.com:
We do our best to ensure that your products are shipped to you as quickly as possible; often, that is much faster than 24 hours. If your order has already been shipped, we cannot cancel the order, but we are happy to issue you a refund through the returns process as described above.
If your order is a “special order” product and we have already placed the order with our distributor, we may not be able to cancel the order or issue a refund.