IMPORTANT NOTICE: This single point mortise lock CANNOT used to repair a multipoint lock
There are no interchangeable parts from this lock that can be used on other locks.
Hoppe manual single point mortise lock (SPL)
Used by Caradco, Norco, WeatherShield, Bilt Best, Shelter and many others, also replaces FUHR Single point locks.
16mm Hoppe 45/92 Single Point Lock (SPL) 1" Deadbolt, new style with locking handle
Deadbolt Throw: 1 inch (25 mm).
Face Plate Width: 5/8 (16 mm)
Face Plate Length: 10-13/16 inch.
Faceplate Screw Holes: 10-1/8 inch.
Faceplate Material: Stainless Steel
Backset: 1-3/4 inch (45 mm) - distance from edge of face plate to center of lock handle.All Current Model Single Point Locks from HOPPE w/ Rotation Limiter
(Lever is fixed and does not move after door is locked)11517475
- 35mm backset, 25.4mm deadbolt throw, 16mm faceplate with radius ends11517505
- 60mm backset, 25.4mm deadbolt throw, 16mm faceplate with radius ends11517517
- 70mm backset, 25.4mm deadbolt throw, 16mm faceplate with radius ends
(Please contact office
if needing one of the locks not currently linked to our site) Latch handing may be changed by pulling out or inserting small screwdriver into small hole in back of latch and pushing forward, twist latch and release. See linked article below. HOPPE Screws for Installation:8785695
- Screw 1-3/8" ( 35mm ) 8mm Head - Stainless Steel8785687
- Screws, 3/4" (20mm ) 8mm Head - Stainless SteelHelpful ArticlesHow To Drill Out A HOPPE Mortise Lock If The Dead Bolt Doesn't RetractHow to Change the Handing (Reverse the Slope of the Latch) on a HOPPE Lock