Adjustable Hinge, Non-Removable Pin for Outswing or Inswing doors.
Hinge is used on Integrity by Marvin and others. Hinge fits a 3-5/8" mortise in the door panel and jamb and will replace other adjustable hinges with same mortise prep. This hinge solves the problem of doors that need adjustment because they do not fit the door frame. This can be caused when the floor or walls of the house settle. The 2-Way Adjustable hinge incorporates both the vertical adjustment and the horizontal adjustment in one hinge.
Adjustment: All in one, Hinge contains both Vertical and Horizontal adjustment
Application: Wood, Vinyl, Metal and Fiberglass doors
Handed: Non-handed, works on left or right handed doors
Mortise Height: 3-5/8"
Overall Height: 4"
Width: 4 inch
Corners: 5/8" Radius
Hinge Type: NRP, Non-Removable Pin
Material: Brass Base for Coastal Areas (also available in steel base: 370003
Color / Finish: Choose from dropdown
- 3 hinges will support a 400 lb. door.
- Adjusts with a square drive (Robertson drive).
- Use hand tools only to make adjustments (no power tools).
- Each hinge uses 8 each #8 Flat Head Wood Screws. Wood screws are not included with the product and must be obtained separately.
- The adjustable hinge leaf is 5/8" in thickness. The other leaf is 1/8" thick.
- Hinge is available in two materials, Steel and Brass.
- The Solid Brass model of this product is made of solid brass and hard plastic with stainless steel internal parts.
- Hinge is also available in two models: Regular and "NRP". NRP means Non-Removable Pin. The NRP model is generally used for doors that open outward. The Non-Removable Pin feature keeps someone from removing the hinge pin which would allow them to pull the door off of the hinges.
Horizontal and vertical adjustment on this hinge means that it adjusts to change the reveal (gap between the door frame and the edge of the door). The horizontal adjustment range is plus or minus 0.15 inch (+/- 0.15"). The vertical adjustment range is plus or minus 0.20 inch (+/- 0.20"). There are markings on the hinge cover for a visual indication of the vertical adjustment position.
Vertical Adjustment (V):
Turn drive to raise or lower the door panel. Adjust each hinge 1/16" at a time until desired panel adjustment is achieved.
Horizontal Adjustment (H):
Turn drive to increase of decrease the reveal of the door.
Priced and sold each.