This roller and shim is used to replace the #13010 Tank Roller.
The original Tank Roller is Discontinued and is limited to existing inventory.
Replaced with tandem roller with aluminum shim.
Roller Diameter: 1-1/4 Inch
Length: 3-1/8 Inch
Width: 21/32 Inch
Height: 1 Inch
Used primarily in Vinyl Doors.
Second Pictures shows tank Roller with #13011 Replacement installed.
Sold and priced in pairs.
Installation - Modification Instructions:
To replace rollers at the jobsite, do the following:
1. Remove the operating panel.
2. Remove the existing tank rollers from the panel.
3. Elongate the roller pocket lengths by 3/4" (first wall only) towards the center of the panel.
4. Adjust the tandem rollers up to 3/4 inch of the height adjustment.
5. Insert the 1/4 x 3/4 x 3 inch aluminum shim and the tandem roller Into the pocket so the holes align.
i. Hint A pointed tool such as a punch can help to align the holes.
6. Install (1 qty) #8 X1" self drilling screw up Into the hole at the top of the roller; through the hole In the shim and into the existing aluminum reinforcement.
7. Install the panel Into the door.
8. Adjust panel height as necessary.
9. Job is complete. Helpful Articles:
Video: Replacing rollers on Great Lakes Window sliding glass door
Written Article: Replacing rollers on Great Lakes Window sliding glass door