Weathershield Sliding patio door parting stop,
Overall Length 98"
T-Slot Backing: .270
Replacement for Weather Shield Part # 762037 / 761312.
Replacement needs to be drilled, countersink holes and Install with #6 flat head screws
When using the 760021 with a small base you will need to do the following -
1. Remove old parting stop.
2. Drill small holes in new stop for screws
3. Close door panel
4. Installed new style stop in old hole. Hole is bigger than stop
5. Push weather-seal against door panel and install screw to secure in place
6. Continue the entire length of weatherstrip, spacing out screws as needed.
7. Caulk where old stop hole meets new stop with same color caulk as stop.