SealRite was a window company based in Lincoln, Nebraska. In the mid-90s, the company merged with some other companies to become the Outlook Window Partnership. Around 2000, the company again changed names and became Window Technologies. Window Technologies has since gone out of business.
We offer replacement sashes for casement windows manufactured post-1988 by SealRite and its subsequent companies. To help control costs, we ship sashes disassembled and without glass.
All SealRite casement windows manufactured post-1988 under any of the three names are 1-3/4'' thick. Our replacement sashes will not directly replace the old-style sashes. If you need a replacement sash for a window made prior to 1988, please call for assistance.
Standard Glass Widths: 16, 20, 24, 28 inches
Standard Glass Heights: 28, 32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 54, 60, 68 inches
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: How to tell if your window is SealRite!
1. Many SealRite windows have logo etched in the glass—or Outlook or Window Technologies logo
2. Spacer bar (located between glass panes) labeled SR 1
3. Glass is permanently set in sash
4. Exposed glass is 1 inch less than actual glass (odd number)
5. Formula for call size: Exterior sash measurement - minus 3 inches = actual glass size
HOW TO DETERMINE WHAT YOU NEED:
Requires two measurements:
1: Exposed glass: Measuring exposed / visible glass area plus 1 inch would equal actual glass or call size. Example: 15 inch x 35 inch exposed glass (visible opening) = 16 x 36 actual glass or 1636 call size.
2: Exterior Sash Dimensions - minus 5 inches = call size
Exterior sash size 45 x 21 = 4016 call size = 40 inch wide by 16 inch tall glass
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Select proper glass width by choosing category within SealRite (you're in width: 20'')
2. Select proper height from drop down box (below) listed for each series
3. Select paint grade interior or stain grade interior (add $35)
4. You will be receiving 4 pieces per order – 2 stiles (sides) and 2 rails (top & bottom)
5. You will not receive glass
Stock items will ship in 2-3 days
NNon-stock items will take 4-6 weeks to manufacture and ship.
LOCAL CUSTOMERS ONLY -
We will do White or bronze aluminum cladding on the exterior.
Cladding requires the glass to be installed at an additional cost, before it can be assembled.