All in one door hinge with vertical and horizontal adjustment. Used by several door companies including Marvin on their Elevate hinged door.
Hinge Type: Adjustable, All in one, Vertical and Horizontal
Width: 4 inches when open
Height: 3-5/8 inch
Thickness: 5/8 outer edge with 7/8 center at adjustment screw
Adjustment: 1/4 inch vertical and Horizontal
Adjustment Tool: 5/32 Hex head wrench
Handed: Yes, left or right hand for In swing and Out swing doors. ( See Handing Chart )
Substrates: Brass or Steel
Color / Finishes: Standard & Powder Coat
Priced and sold as each
NOTE: Original Integrity hinge used from 1999 − 03/01/2004
Current style needs to be mortised into door - see instructions
Door Units produced before 6/26/2017:
3 hinge for frame height <82 inches and 4 hinge for frame height > than 82 inches
Available Finishes: Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome, Antique Brass, Bright Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel, Brass PVD, and many other industry standard powder paint colors available special order
Matching mounting screws available
Hinge Replacement and Adjustment:
* Outswing doors normally use a gasket on the frame hinge
1. Open Door to 90 degrees or greater to access hinges.
2. Use blocking under door panel to remove tension / weight on hinges
3. Start by removing bottom hinge.
4. Replace New hinge and install screws four #8 x 1-1/2 screws in door panel
5. Install four #8 x 5/8 screws in door frame.
6. Continue from bottom to top till all hinges are replaced.
7. The hinge should be flush with the door panel and the frame.
8. Close door and inspect the reveal between door panel and frame.
* You want an even Reveal (gap) between door panel and frame, top and sides.
* Vertical Adjustment is from the bottom of the Set hinge
* Horizontal adjustment is from the center of the Guide hinge
1. Adjust the Vertical set hinge using a 5/32 Hex / Allen wench., The gap at the top of the door is normally about 1/8-3/16 inch
2. Open Door and Adjust the Horizontal guide hinge to move the panel closer or further away from the frame.
3. Close door and inspect reveal, it might take several tries to get the reveal correct.
4. If door swings properly and the reveals are correct. Open door and remove the inner #8 x 5/8 screws from the frame side, top hinge, and install a longer 2-3 inch screw that will go thru the frame and connect with the wall stud. Additional long screws can be used if desired.
* The longer screw will help keep the door square to the frame, reduce sagging and add strength to the hinge side of the door.
Marvin Part Numbers - Adjustable Hinge, Left Hand
11891401 = Gold
11891403 = Gray
11891409 = Almond Frost
11891421 = Cashmere
11891417 = Evergreen
11891419 = Pebble
11891405 = Dark Brown
11891407 = White
11891423 = Ebony
11891411 = Brass PVD
11891413 = Satin Nickel PVD
11891415 = Oil Rubbed Bronze PVD