G-U Single Point Locks
Single Point Locks (SPL) will NOT fix or repair Multipoint Locks.
Single Point Locks come in 2 versions. Key Above or Key Below.
Monolock Europa, Key below comes in 6 back sets.
Unicorn New Breed, Key Above only available in 1 backset.
The routing and mortising dimensions are the same as G-U multi-point locking systems.
Also featured is our 90 degree locking mechanism that incorporates a standard US cylinder offering a Schlage SC1 keyway system.
Key Features of GU Monolock:
- 1 inch (25.4 mm) throw on deadbolt
- US design with deadbolt located above lever
- Lever controlled releasing of deadbolt and latch
- Locking by US-Cylinder system with a 90 degree turn of key or thumb-turn
- Non-handed, latch easily reversible
- Heavy duty mortise construction with reinforced lever return spring system
- Available in standard finish, polished brass or stainless steel for increased corrosion resistance
- Same hardware groove detail throughout our entire door lock program