Replacement multi-point lock handle set trim in stainless steel.Please note that these handle sets are special order and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Some handle sets may take 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
Carefully check your measurements to reduce chances of error.
If your door has a different screw hole pattern, a new pattern may still work by drilling new screw holes.
Be sure the lock body in the door will not be in the direct line of screws.Escutcheon Plate Style:
ModernEscutcheon Plate Shape:
Square EndsEscutcheon Plate Height:
11 inchesEscutcheon Plate Width:
1.5 inchesScrew Hole Center:
7-1/4 inchesCylinder Version:
Schlage 5 Pin SC1Key/Thumb Turn Position:
Stainless SteelHandle PZ
: 3-5/8 inches (92mm)Please choose the following drop-down options:A. Function:(1) Active
- Keyed American Cylinder with inside Thumb turn(2) Passage
- Non-keyed, No Thumb turn(3) Inactive
- Non-keyed with inside Thumb turn(4) Dummy Passage/Half Passage
- Fixed Handle Outside, Passage Inside, No Thumb turn(5) Dummy Pair
- Both Fixed, Ridged Handles, No Thumb turnB. Handle/Lever Design:
See drop-down for 8 options.C. Handing:
(viewed form outside hinge location)
LH - Left Hinge
RH - Right Hinge
Replaces American version multi-point lock hardware for the following companies:
Ashland, Caradco, Jeldwen Custom Collection (formerly Pozzi, 2"x10" plates only), Marvin, PGT, Weathershield
Priced and sold as a package.