This is a Manual operated Multipoint Lock
How to Install Replacement Lock for Winkhaus 4-Roller Lock: Replacement Guide (use lock 4990230 instead, and skip step 16)
It features two Shoot-bolts at the extreme ends of the lock.
Handle Height: 36"
Face Plate Width: 16mm
Backset: 35mm, 45mm, 60mm or 70mm
Deadbolt Throw: 1/2" or 1"
PLEASE READ ALL
To choose the correct size of Multi-Point Lock (MPL), you will need to know a few measurements.
First: Backset - 35mm (1-3/8"), 45mm (1-3/4"), 60mm (2-3/8") or 70mm (2-3/4")
Second: Deadbolt Throw - 1/2" or 1"
Third: Total Height of Door minus 37-1/2" = Middle and Top Extension lengths added together.
(IMPORTANT DETAILS BELOW)
The overall length of your MPL should match the overall height of the door it's going on.
To find the correct combination of Middle Extension and Top Extension follow these steps, after determining the Backset and Deadbolt Throw.
1. Measure the total height of the door. (example 84")
2. Subtract 37-1/2" from the total height.
Example: 84" minus 37-1/2" = 46-1/2"
3. 46-1/2" is the length of the Middle Extension and Top Extension added together.
4. Begin with the Top Extension. Choose the Extension that is closest to the measurement you need without going OVER.
Example: For our example above we would choose a Top Extension with the length of 30-1/2".
5. Now subtract 30-1/2" (Top Extension) from the number you calculated in step 2.
Example: 46-1/2" minus 30-1/2" = 16" (Middle Extension)
6. Now choose the Middle Extension that is closest to that number without going UNDER. Make sure you choose the Extension that is closest to your measurement with out going UNDER.
You can cut off the extra portion of the Top Extension to fit exactly.
Please choose from the Size Options below.
NOTE: Due to the extreme variety of Lock sizes, Not all parts are kept in Stock.
Some items will be special order and will take longer to ship.
Additional Articles:How to change handing on HOPPE multipoint lock: Written Article | Video
Article: How to change direction of mishandling device on HOPPE lock
Video: How to Connect a Top Extension to HOPPE Lockbox
Article: How to Trim HOPPE Multipoint Locks