Amesbury Multi-point Locks
AMESBURY offers 3 series of multipoint locks, the P1000 used by Marvin and others, P2000 used by Pella and others and the new P3000.
Amesbury is the first choice for Face-To-Face double french door applications.
In order to select the correct Multipoint Lock you must understand the following Terms:
- Amesbury manufactures three different series of locks: P1000, P2000 and P3000; we stock all of these.
- Learn how to rehand Amesbury lock (change direction of spring latch) by reading this article.
- Learn how to trim Amesbury locks with shootbolts by reading this article.
- Amesbury locks can be configured as 3, 4 and 5 point locks with options of tongues, hooks and/or shootbolt locking points.
- We have created an infosheet displaying the options and basic measurements Amesbury offers.
- We have also created a diagram illustrating the differences between the P1000 and P2000 series of locks.
- If you are replacing a lock and unsure whether or not it is an Amesbury lock or whether or not it can be replaced with an Amesbury lock, download and fill out this worksheet. When completed, Send it to us here.
NOTE: Please check locks for proper function before closing door. When the handle is lifted on the Amesbury Multipoint lock it extends the deadbolt and other locking devices. Turn the thumb-turn or key to secure in locked position.