Return Policy for Items Purchased on AllAboutDoors.com:
Door and window parts are incredibly specific to particular brands, specs, dates manufactured, etc. We know it’s hard to find the exact parts you need. We try our best to help our customers find what they need, but sometimes a part just doesn’t work the way you thought it would.
We are happy to refund most orders (minus the cost of shipping), and we are eager to help you find the correct replacement part.
In order for your purchase to be refunded, item(s) must be:
- Received within 30 days of the return authorization approval (details below)
- In new, re-sellable condition
- In full entirety: all parts, screws, hardware, etc. included
- Shipped with an All About Doors & Windows pre-approved Return Authorization (RA) (details below)
We cannot refund item(s) that are*:
- Scratched, broken, used, or with missing or replaced parts
- Identified as “non-returnable,” “special order” or “final sale” on original web listing or by sales representative
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on large items to account for the cost of shipping. This includes but is not limited to all basement windows, multipoint locks and window surrounds
How to Obtain a Return Authorization (RA):
- Within 30 days of the shipment of your purchase, please click here to email the returns department with the following information:
When RA is authorized, you will receive an email with an RA number. Please print and include the email in your return shipment. If possible, please include the packing slip (original or copy) as well. We cannot accept returns that have not been assigned an RA number.
Pack your purchase securely in a box with appropriate packing to ensure the safe return of our product, and mail it to:
- Sales Order Number
- Item # that you wish to return (if more than one part on order)
- Reason for your return
- Email and phone number we can reach you at
- If you believe you have received the wrong part or it is damaged, please include a photo
All About Doors & Windows
110 E. 16th Avenue
North Kansas City, MO 64116
Once we receive your return in the mail, it may take up to 7 business days to process the return and issue a refund if it applies. If everything is received in good condition, you will receive a full refund minus the original shipping charge.
We do not process exchanges. If you need to place a new order, please place a new order (or let us know how/if we can place one for you). You will be refunded for the original order when we receive it and charged for the new one when you place it.
We do our best to ensure that you receive the correct parts you purchased in pristine condition; however, mistakes sometimes happen. If you are returning an item due to an error on our part, please let us know.
If an item is being returned to us due to damage, we require a photo of the damage, so that we can file claims with the carrier services if needed, as well as to assess the damage and determine if we need the part sent back.
In cooperation with you, the customer, we will arrange for your order to be replaced and/or refunded as quickly as possible
Cancellation Policy for Items Purchased on AllAboutDoors.com:
Generally, cancellations must be received within 24 hours of the time the order was made in order to receive a full refund on your product including shipping costs.
We do our best to ensure that your products are shipped to you as quickly as possible; oftentimes, that is much faster than 24 hours. If your order has already been shipped, we cannot cancel your order, but we are happy to issue you a refund through the returns process as described above.
If you order a special order product and we have already placed the order with our distributor, we may be unable to cancel the order or issue a full refund.
*We reserve the right to refuse full or partial refunds on purchases. If an item is received in unsellable condition, we will let you know that we cannot refund you. We will ship it back, at your expense, if it has been deemed non-refundable.